Well, this week after cleaning up the stamp stuff Liam got into... it inspired me and I made a few cards. I haven't taken much time to stamp in a while (well, that is stamp for me, not something specific for the kids that is a big rush, because they need it NOW). And I started organizing some of the mess in my stamp/craft cupboard. Not that I finished much of anything, but I accomplished a little bit.
I have been trying to get all the laundry in the house done, partly so it is all done, and partly so that I can pack my bags. I am headed to Dallas on Thursday to attend a Doula Conference for the weekend. And if that wasn't cool enough... I love all the positive birth energy that I get at the conferences (this is my 3rd) and the support and networking with other Birth Professionals, but I also get to stay at my best friend's house for the weekend. She is the one who officially started me on this path, when I got to attend her VBAC nearly 14 years ago. That was the first birth I attended, (where I wasn't the one going through labor). It was the most amazing, beautiful thing I'd ever witnessed! Seeing a new baby fresh from Heaven, come into this world!!! How can anyone look at a new baby and not believe in GOD!!! What an incredible design that we get the opportunity to help create and grow all these cells, that turn into a whole little person!
With Bill getting his hair cut every 2-3 weeks, and Liam needing his hair cut much more frequently than the girls hair, we decided that the cost of hair clippers would be paid for in a month or less. So... I had a sweet friend who helped me learn how to cut Liam's hair yesterday. It wasn't too hard, and I didn't do a bad job over all, and he is looking quite nice again. (instead of all his wild hair, that was getting too long and sticking out all over the place). And the little girls have been wanting their hair cut also. So, D. started the hair cut and showed Amanda how to cut it and she mostly cut both Marissa and Hannah's hair. I didn't let Hannah cut off much, she wants it really short, but doesn't like to let me do anything cute with it any more, and she likes to dress like a tom boy, and daddy said not short where seh ould EVER be possibly mistaken for a boy! Amanda did a great job!
Marissa's hair hasn't been this short since it grow past this length as a little girl! It's very cute. I didn't take my camera, of course I didn't think Amanda would be doing the hair cuts either... :-)
2 comments:
It is just amazing to me how grown up the girls are. It seems like just yesterday we were all on Zama.
I wanna come over and stamp!!
Post a Comment