Little (or big if you consider they are twins and she had them at 37 weeks 2 days) Oliver John arrived this morning at a little before 4 am. and weighed in at 5 lbs 12 oz. and he was 18 1/2 in. long, and Eli Garrett arrived around 4:30 am and weighed in at 6 lbs 10 oz. and was a similar length. That is almost 12 1/2 lbs of baby!!! It was an adventure to say the least... I was glad to be able to have be a part of it! They are very cute!!!
Thank you Bill for letting me come, and thanks to Rach n Gar for letting me be here with them.
Now, after being up for two days with no sleep... ;-) (it was totally worth it though) I am getting ready to head out to the airport to pick Sariah. I am really looking forward to our week together in NY.
Thank you Bill for letting me come, and thanks to Rach n Gar for letting me be here with them.
Now, after being up for two days with no sleep... ;-) (it was totally worth it though) I am getting ready to head out to the airport to pick Sariah. I am really looking forward to our week together in NY.
6 comments:
When you went a couple days with not posting I thought things may have gotten started. Yay Rach. It is finally over and now the real work begins.
YAY! I am so glad that you were able be there and have another baby adventure with a good friend! :)
Such fun for you! Have fun with Sariah. That sounds like a blast!
Congratulations. I bet they are adorable! I was reading this with my hubby and he said "Can she come for our birth?" I laughed. Have fun with your daughter!
YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! I can't believe how BIG they are!! That is so awesome!! They are bigger than Zach was!! That is crazy!!! (Of course he WAS 6 weeks early, but still.) Have fun with Sariah!!!
WOW! THose are big babies. My girls together weiged less than Eli!!! However, they were born sometime around the 33 weeks.
Glad you got to be there. :)
Post a Comment