Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Trip to the Dr.
Today I took Bill to see the urologist. he did x-rays to see if things had improved (had the kidney stone moved). Nope, it's sitting, and blocking and causing intermittent pain. So... if it doesn't pass in the next day he will have it surgically removed on Thursday. Then we'll be heading off to Chuck E. Cheese's for Hannah's birthday party (with a groggy, drugged, dad). I also have a mom due on Sat. and next week is the Christmas festival, with set up at the beginning of the week. I need to figure out which days I need child care so I can seriously help out... (thanks K for being willing to help me out). I know I will be helping make yummy gingerbread cookies on Thursday.
2 comments:
Hope he gets better soon! If you need anything let me know. I can see what i can do!
Hope all is okay - I looked for you tonight at HFPE. Call me if I can help at all!
Post a Comment