He went into the kitchen and said, "how about Ice Cream?"
I said, "NO! You need to eat some Dinner!"
He came over to me sitting on the couch, and said, "I ate some dinner! I had sghetios!"
That cought me a bit off guard... I did respond to his comment.
"Yes, You had spaghetios, Two DAYS ago for Lunch!!!"
To quote Charli Brown... Good Grief!!!
*************************************

Liam has been obsessed about time. "What time is it?"
Sometimes he will ask this over and over again, ALL day long!!!
I'm not quite sure if he wants to know an actual TIME - numbers on the clock, or a time frame so he can reference his day... "It's breakfast time", "It's Almost Lunch time", etc... Sometimes I'll tell him a reference, 'lunch' or something and he'll say, "NO, it's 40 - 10". Alrighty then!..
So this morning I was exercising and he got all upset (actually sobbing at the table eating his cereal... because I was using the wii).
A few minutes later he said, "Dad? I mean Mom?"
"Yes, son?"
"What time is it?"
Trying to make sure he knew he wasn't playing on the wii right now, I said, "It's mommy's Exercise time."
His response was to lift up and look at his arm, as though it had a watch on it, and he said, "It's 4 o'clock!"
What will he come up with next? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment