Friday, June 20, 2008

19 years ago today...


At about this time 19 years ago, I was in Washington D.C. at the temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Preparing to kneel across the alter and look into the eyes of my sweetheart, and then look into the mirrors as our image went on forever into eternity...


I don't know how I got so lucky to have Bill come into my life. I can't imagine my life without him by my side. I look forward to many many more years together, and eternity of togetherness.


Tonight my sweetheart is taking me to the Temple (in Birmingham this time), and we will have the oportunity to kneel across the alter as we do temple work tonight. We will certainly be thinking back to that very special day 19 years ago with sweet rememberance.


I love you sweetheart, forever! Thankyou for taking me to the temple to be sealed for time and all Eternity.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Hopefully we will see you tonight but if not - Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It's amazing that time can go by so quickly without us really realizing it!

Rachel and Joshua said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Lisa said...

I love that Temple. It is the one my parents were sealed in, the one I did my first baptisms for the dead. It holds a special place in my heart.

shari said...

We almost share an anniverary! Ours is June 18. We celebrate in October because we are always at camp or youth conference.