Today we had talked about going to a childrens museum, but once we were up and ready today, Rach just didn't feel like dealing with taking a bus, and going to a museum that would undoubtedly be very crowded (school was out yesterday and today for Rosh Hashanah). So instead we just walked several blocks to a nice little childrens park, by the east river. The kids played in the sand, swang on swings, slid on slides, and climbed and ran. It was fun to let them play and we sat mostly and visited, and felt the sun and the air (I don't know how Fresh the air is we are in the heart of New York City... but it was air none the less... and it was a change of pace from yesterday when the kids were just in the apartment the whole day other than going to the laundry room, for that adventure). 
On the way home we stopped for lunch at a cute little restraunt called 'The Barking Dog'. It was cute, the sign for the bathroom's said - Hydrants Downstairs, with a picture of a little dog and a fire hydrant. On the back of their t-shirts it said, 'Sit down! Stay!' I had this yummy Vegitable Stack. (Rach said it would be too touristy of me to take a picture of my food, when I asked her - it was cute!) And we got this side order of sweet potato fries, YUMMMMY!!!


On the way home we stopped for lunch at a cute little restraunt called 'The Barking Dog'. It was cute, the sign for the bathroom's said - Hydrants Downstairs, with a picture of a little dog and a fire hydrant. On the back of their t-shirts it said, 'Sit down! Stay!' I had this yummy Vegitable Stack. (Rach said it would be too touristy of me to take a picture of my food, when I asked her - it was cute!) And we got this side order of sweet potato fries, YUMMMMY!!!
2 comments:
ooooh I have had sweet potato fries before and they are to die for. Sounds like you guys are having a great visit. Tell her I said HI.
Tag your it. Go see my blog. Hope you are having fun.
Post a Comment