Rebekah's first picture... with Dr. Oilburg, just seconds/minutes old. February 12, 1991
Rebekah 2 weeks old, dressed up and ready for Church. The first time Daddy got to meet his baby girl! He just got off the bus that brought him home from his deployment to Saudi Arabia.
Rebekah was 3 months old. Once Bill picked her up, he didn't put her down at all. He took her all over with him, while he turned in his weapon at the Arms room and everything. He was so proud!!!
Rebekah's 1st birthday. She got a little Minnie Mouse big wheel, your first Cabbage Patch baby named Luciana, and you called her Luci, I believe Rebekah still has her, put away somewhere, and a stroller/push along walker. 1992 Germany
This picture isn't on her birthday, but it is near enough. She had just turned 2 yrs old, and had a new baby sister. 1993 Alabama
Rebekah at 3 yrs old. 1994 California
Rebekah with her Grandparents - 1995 - 4 yrs old. Virginia
0007.jpg)
*****1998***** 7 yrs old. Anastasia Birthday party. White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico0009.jpg)
0010.jpg)
February 2000 - Japan - 9 years old.0011.jpg)
*****2001***** 10 yrs old Sagamihara Japan
0012.jpg)
12 February 2007 ************* Sweet 16 ************** She got her drivers license that day

Rebekah 2 weeks old, dressed up and ready for Church. The first time Daddy got to meet his baby girl! He just got off the bus that brought him home from his deployment to Saudi Arabia.
Rebekah was 3 months old. Once Bill picked her up, he didn't put her down at all. He took her all over with him, while he turned in his weapon at the Arms room and everything. He was so proud!!!
Rebekah's 1st birthday. She got a little Minnie Mouse big wheel, your first Cabbage Patch baby named Luciana, and you called her Luci, I believe Rebekah still has her, put away somewhere, and a stroller/push along walker. 1992 Germany
This picture isn't on her birthday, but it is near enough. She had just turned 2 yrs old, and had a new baby sister. 1993 Alabama
Rebekah at 3 yrs old. 1994 California
Rebekah with her Grandparents - 1995 - 4 yrs old. VirginiaRebekah's 5th birthday - it was a total princess party, with our one Prince Charming. 1996 California
0007.jpg)
For Rebekah's 6th birthday I took her out of school for the day... we went to lunch and then I took her to get her hair cut. 12 Feb 1997 California
*****1998***** 7 yrs old. Anastasia Birthday party. White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico0009.jpg)
February 1999 8 years old in her baptism dress... each of her sisters has worn that same dress to be baptised in as well. New Mexico
0010.jpg)
February 2000 - Japan - 9 years old.
0011.jpg)
*****2001***** 10 yrs old Sagamihara Japan
0012.jpg)
12 February 2007 ************* Sweet 16 ************** She got her drivers license that day
Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese for a fun birthday party! It was great to see all these teenagers having so much fun being silly!!! ;-)

This year I wanted it to be fun and special for her. I stayed up making yard signs, and with Liam needing me to rub his foot, and wanting me to rub it with "Wotion"... it took me till the wee hours of the morning. I put the signs in the yard just before 3 a.m. She seemed to be pretty excited when she went out to start her car in the morning.

These light pink Balloons were her birth announcements... 18 years ago! Every couple of years I pull a couple out and blow them up. She was so excited when she came home from school and I had the balloon bouquet with her birth balloons!



This year I wanted it to be fun and special for her. I stayed up making yard signs, and with Liam needing me to rub his foot, and wanting me to rub it with "Wotion"... it took me till the wee hours of the morning. I put the signs in the yard just before 3 a.m. She seemed to be pretty excited when she went out to start her car in the morning.
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures of Rebecca! What fun birthdays! Love that girl!
Oh Wow! So in my last comment I said I couldn't believe Rebekah is 18 because in my memories of her she was like, 10. Yeah, I didn't even see her when she was 10. She was 7 and 8 when I saw you all last! Crazy!!!
You all should be proud of that girl! She seems to have grown up to be quite a woman! I'm excited for all the things that are to come in her life!
Post a Comment