Sunday, March 15, 2009

Off to NY

No NOT the family!!! We are staying here in Alabama - the new job is LOCAL.

Bill however is off for the weekend with Rebekah, to check out colleges. She is planning to attend Niagara University, in upstate NY (yes Niagara - as in Falls). They flew up there yesterday morning, and will be back late Tuesday evening.

Bill said the campus is very small, but very pretty. Rebekah really liked it. Today they were attending Church in the Ward in Buffalo, so she could check it out ahead of time to see what she can expect there. (Institute class is in Buffalo).

I can't wait to hear more about their adventures.

6 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I can't wait to hear more, too!

Karen said...

Are they warm or cold? That is the question. She is going to freeze! But you will have a fun place to visit!

kg said...

Wow, what an adventure...exciting!

danakat said...

I left a comment hours ago, but it deleted itself. grrr

I said...

I love Niagara Falls! It is beautiful there. Can't wait to here how things go!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun adventure!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! All the way up there!?! All's I can say is PARKA!!! Can't wait to hear more from that fun adventure! :)