My Crazy Life... but I Love it!
Ok that was too cute. So I tried it with Katie. ME: What's your name?HER: KatieME: What's my name?HER: Hey you!ME: LOLSeriously where do they come up with this stuff?!?! Maybe each other/nursery? Who knows. But it is funny.
I think Katie's is even funnier than Liam's... these kids are very funny!
Too funny! I love when they talk about stuff they think they know and answer your questions with these cute answers!I did get the stuff you left at ny door! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok that was too cute. So I tried it with Katie.
ME: What's your name?
HER: Katie
ME: What's my name?
HER: Hey you!
ME: LOL
Seriously where do they come up with this stuff?!?! Maybe each other/nursery? Who knows. But it is funny.
I think Katie's is even funnier than Liam's... these kids are very funny!
Too funny! I love when they talk about stuff they think they know and answer your questions with these cute answers!
I did get the stuff you left at ny door! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment