Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bill said he wasn't drinking the kool-aid tonight...

Just finished watching the recorded Idol. (I was teaching Childbirth class tonight - I'm going to have to watch the rest of the season recorded... ugh!)

I saw the whole show, up until Adam. There was something weird about how it recorded since it went over.

Anyway, when I woke Bill up (on the couch) to turn off the tv and go to bed, he asked if I saw Adam. I said no, so he played it for me. He asked me if I liked it, I was like, YES! He said it didn't do a lot for him tonight, he didn't get it... (o.k. that's not what he said, he implied it with the Kool-aid comment)...

He didn't remember the song, I do. We had to find it on youtube to hear the original to see if he remembered it... not so much. He then harrassed me about some other guy I knew, having liked it or something!

O.K. I'm old! and I do remember this song! and, I loved Adam's spin on it. He can sing anything. Why does he even have to finish this competition... it is almost like it is below him at this point. He is miles above everyone else (o.k. I love Alison too! AWESOME!!!, and she's only 16! WOW!!!!!). One of them has GOT to win. They are amazing talented and what voices!!!

2 comments:

hope said...

That is too funny!!

Jenni said...

I'm not so much into Idol - can't stand the judging thing. But was Bill feeling okay - we thought he knew every song that ever existed and have always said we'd never play a music based game with him!