I have attended two births this week. Amazing! (I also taught a childbirth class, and have another mom due in a week)...
Every time I had one of my own babies, I remember looking at them all stretched out, and trying to truly conceptualize how on earth they could possibly have fit inside of my belly?!?!
Along with that, is this awesome new WHOLE little PERSON!!!!! It is a miracle! Every single time! I don't think I will ever stop being amazed at the process!
I look at that new little being, straight from GOD and Heaven... I just can not understand how anyone can not believe in Creation, and that anyone could seriously think that because of the big bang, and evolution... How can anyone imagine that all of the intricate parts that make up each and every one of us, was just happenstance? A coincidence... From every organ and every little eyelash and strand of hair, to fingernails, and the fact we have lungs that inhale and breathe and a heart that pumps blood and takes the oxygen that we breathe and takes it to every cell in our bodies so that we can grow and run and talk and breathe and sing, and be!!!!!
And all of this, can be made inside another human being/ a mommy, who grows a whole perfect person, that starts with just two little cells! WOW!!!! and the that each and ever species of animals on the planet all work essentially the same way, each after their own kind... and the bugs and the birds and the plants and trees and flowers and food... How can a person think that God in Heaven did not create all of that?!?! and that we were just an accident that happened?
Impossible!!!
And then the fact that after a person is created and grows, the amazing process that brings forth that life?! It is truly a miracle that can not be chance. The hormones and the chemical symphony that bring labor about, and the path that the baby takes to get to the outside. God created this amazing body to be able to do so much! And how the lungs intake air, and push the remaining liquid out and breathing begins, and the eyes open up and that sweet new little baby - again, a whole new being - looks into his mothers eyes!!!
Bliss.... Miracle of miracles...
3 comments:
I agree with every beautiful word you wrote.
Beautiful words! And like Quincy...I agree!
I am so GRATEFUL you were there for Laney's birth! You along with my hubby were such a great support and helped me get through the difficult parts! Cause there were a few times it was hard to think I could keep enduring and your words of encouragement were what I needed! THANK YOU!
And Dad and Liam stopped off at KB's, Liam NEEDED a diaper... we had just gone out for a walk... and didn't have the diaper bag. Thanks K!!!
Post a Comment