Saturday, April 4, 2009

PATRIOTIC Retirement Photo's


Kim has done it again! Amazing! She has given us a gift that words can not adequately explain. Thank you.


7 comments:

Still standin' said...

Wendy, they're beautiful! What a precious gift!. Congratulations to Bill on his retirement. To you and the kids, too :-)

Quincy Sorensen said...

These are just wonderful! I love the color scheme . . . what a precious family. Wendy, you look so lovely! Congratulations, Bill! I love the ones of all the girls looking up, and the one of you and Bill together.

The West Family said...

Can't believe we have been friends from the beginning. Just couldn't be more proud of the both of you for this long journey you have conquered. Best wishes on your next one. We love you!

debi said...

What a great looking family! Thanks so much for sharing.

xoxo

Traveling Deckers said...

Wendy, I love the pictures. I want to come there when Dan comes home so we can get some family pics. They are sooo cute.

Rachel and Joshua said...

WOW! I'm thinking I'd like to come there to get us photographed.
By the way, I'm tagging ya!

*Lisa* said...

I loooove these shots Wendy! Beautifu1!!! Kim did a great job!