Sunday, June 21, 2009

I appologize for the messy posts!!!

I have been fighting with my computer or blogger or something. I either can't get any pictures to upload (the first day 4 post, which took me 4 days to get finished with, since I lost pictures, and text and finally got the text back, but lost the pic's and couldn't get them to upload at all...), or now on day 4 cont. I have pic's, but they are all completely in the wrong order, last to first, and HUGE spaces between them, and I can't get them to move at all to rearrange them to go where I want them with the appropriate information on the blog post... I need to finish wiht the trip as my journal, but this is getting really irritating!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Any way you post it, it looks like so mcuh fun! Thanks for sharing. I am adding it to my wish list.

Wendyrful said...

I finally got that one post mostly put the way I wanted it!!! now to go back and put all the pic's from the earlier day 4 post!!! For now I have a head ache and carpel tunnel syndrome starting! (seriously!)

kg said...

loooving all the cruise pics! I want to go!

Jerry and Mona Sherwood Ohana said...

Those problems actually have a name - they are called PECBAC errors!

Problem
Exists
Between
Chair
And
Computer.

JCS