Saturday, February 13, 2010

19 years ago today...

I was marveling over the new sweet little baby that had just come into my life (the night before). My sweet little girl and I were getting to know one another. Now, all these years later she is technically an Adult! Where did the time go? I am proud of the woman she is becoming. I really enjoyed the time she spent home with me (us) over Christmas Break. Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful Rebekah! (yesterday)

4 comments:

kg said...

Nineteen!! Wendy, you don't look a day older, R you are beautiful, happy birthday!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Happy belated birthday, Rebekah! I love the pictures, Wendy. :)

hope said...

That is so sweet. Happy Birthday to Rebekah.

shari said...

I love the photos K took of Rebekah. She does looks so gorgeous and adult like in them. I hope she loved her package from you. Can't wait to see pics of her in that dress.