As you may have noticed... my blog title looks a little messed up! I decided it was time for a fresh new look. I went to thecutestblogontheblock.com and went through the same exact steps I've done several times before, and I picked a cute new blog design. Well, it doesn't seem to be working. In the process I did manage to change my title design somewhat, though it needs a little help.
What is so puzzeling to me however, is that twice now, i've been going back and forth rom blog to blog, and for just a brief moment, I see the new cute blog page, right there in all it's glory, with all my stuff right where it should be, and then before I can even have time to get too excited, it changes back to what I've had for months, and I can't get it to change permanently!
Does anyone have any suggesstions? Ideas, that might help me??? Really, it's a cute new look!
3 comments:
I would try to help, but you never answer your phone ;)
My cell phone was upstairs today (my family is nearby (or knows how to contact me), and I don't have any mom's due, so... I was taking advantage of that). Thanks for calling. It was good to talk to you!
Sharon H. knows alot about how to fix blog settings.
Post a Comment