So, Sariah's birthday was Friday and she had a big birthday party. The guests came over, we had pizza, then off to the local public Pool for a swimmingly good time. When they came home we had cake and Ice Cream and Opened Presents. They tried to play games, but it's hard to rangle that many girls, and get them to all decided on what they want to do, or even what movie they want to watch... What they did all like was jumping on the trampoline in the dark! yikes! Then, they ended up sleeping out there too! The biggest problem with that was the noise! they could/would NOT be quiet!!! The last time I woke Bill up to go out and tell them to be QUIET... was somewhere around 2 am. Luckily the next day when I appologized to the neighbors for the noise at all hours of the night... they hadn't heard the noise (for the most part... the one neighbor heard some squeals around midnight... but one of the noisemakers, ie: party girls - was their child, so I didn't feel too terrible).
Today at Church, the Priesthood took over primary and all the women and young women got to meet together for our lesson, and yummy cake and strawberries! Sariah was welcomed to Y.W. and got a sweet little Rose plant.
I got to sit with my three beautiful young women today for class. It was nice.
I still need to write Liam's birth story, but now I have Sariah's too. And then there is mothers day to write about... I am so behind... one day I may catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment