Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!!!

I had a very nice day. Bill got up and ran me a nice bath to start the day. He would have washed my hair for me too (I love that), but I just got it colored yesterday (and the gal at the hair place did do a nice job of massaging my head yesterday...). Then we went to lunch at P.F. Changs. He also had tickets for us to sit in the V.I.P area at a movie, so we walked around Bridge Street after lunch and had a good time mostly window shopping until the movie. I did get some nice bubble bath and lotion at Bath and Body works (I was out of bubbles this morning, so I just had to use a fizzy ball thing).


It was a very nice day.


On a different note:
I get family fun magazine... Hannah looked through it and found some fun valentines she wanted to make. So... We spent several days this week finding all of this stuff and then putting together little Ipod type things. Iluv - with the message You Rock! and a list of lovey type songs... They had a box of conversation hearts wrapped with the cute iluv label. then they had strings with candy kisses for the ear pieces. They turned out really cute, but were kind of a pain to put together 40 of them for all of both little girls classmates.
Sariah made candy kiss roses for her friends. (I thought I took pic's of them and the finished Iluv's, but i can't find them.)

Happy Valentines Day to everyone.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are so fun! A little boy in my class also made iluvs for valentines and I thought they were so cool! Happy heart day!

danakat said...

Wow...I'm impressed.
I saw those and loved them, but knew I was in no way prepared to invest that kind of time in Valentines (shudder).
Now I know where to send my girls next year for "real" Valentine crafts.

Traveling Deckers said...

Too fun. I LOVE valentines day. My hubby always goes above and beyond. Even this weekend when I thought it was just going to be a weekend with the kids. :) way to go Bill!!!!