I hear this a lot lately. Liam likes to count, and then jump (off of things). Lately he has begun to count then run! Or count and throw a ball or some other item! He only knows two numbers, but the numbers change occasionally, or else we can't exactly tell from the pronunciation, whether he's saying Two or Three...
It is pretty cute though. As amanda was getting ready for the Powder Puff football game, she did quite a bit of practicing throwing and cathing the football. Well, Liam who LOVES any sort of ball (and all things ROUND - it MUST be a BALL!), really enjoyed this! Now he seems to be throwing the ball(s) around even more than usual - I can't manage to get a picture of him since by the time the camera focuses, he has already thrown the ball! One of these days we will have to teach him that age old house rule... No Throwing balls in the house! For now, it is jsut fun to watch him learn different things and he is darn cute! And I love the new addition of "Ready Go!"
4 comments:
You made a lot of spelling mistakes.
Boys will be boys. He is such a cutie. I love the bookcase in the one picture with the spider man table. I love how the shelves are off set.
Bill made those shelves for us (with LOTS of help from a friend) at Christmas time and we got a flat screen t.v. to go up over the fireplace for our family c-mas present. I love the shelves, however Liam tries to climb them!
Looks like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment