So, tonight while we were watching the movie, Hannah presses something on the remote and then hands it to me like it had been in her way, and she'd sat on it or something. Then she grabs the DVD remote, and pushes pause!
HEY!!!! what's up? we're watchign that! She says, "I have to go potty, really bad", so she runs to the bathroom, unlocks the door, and we sit and wait for the paused movie to start again.
A few minutes later after we are watchign the show again, Liam grabs the remote, starts pushing buttons, and I say, hey give me that, and he says, "I have to go potty!" and runs for the bathroom - we are all dying laughing at him!!! Of course I was just glad the door was properly locked again (having only retrieved the ball from the toilet an hour or so earlier).
We are all still laughing as he comes back toward us and is puling his diaper off... then I notice it! Yikes, stop that!!!!! he's poopy! perhaps he really did "have to go potty!" the joys of toddlers.
4 comments:
oooh the joys of potty training. The 50 times during sacrament meeting where you here "mom I have to go potty." You know the one time you don't take them out they will go!!!!!!!!
Why do we have to potty train our kids? Seriously I think it is the hardest part of being a parent. So my Katie isn't even starting that phase until the summer before kindergarten!! lol. What a cute story. Good luck with the potty thing.
LOL!! That is so funny.
I love the bulletin board, too. So bright and cheerful!
Ha ha ha! Sometimes it's hard to know when to take them seriously! Especially when it is the dreaded potty training!
Thanks for the story and the laugh!
Post a Comment