Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall, pumpkin yumminess...

I don't know that I would say Fall is my 'favorite' time of the year (I really like spring and flowers, etc...), but, I sure do like some parts of it.
*I love to see the trees change color from green to the beautiful yellows, oranges, and reds!
*My family's favorite meal is Thanksgiving dinner (we sometimes make it a couple of times throughout the year).
*I love to make yummy pumpkin recipes! and my family loves to eat them!
I have a recipe for Pumkin chocolate chip cookies that my family just LOVES! I make it in the fall every year. I suppose (since I use canned pumpkin, and don't make my own pumpkin from scratch) that I COULD make these yummy cookies any time of the year, but it just seems a bit weird, in the middle of summer or the beginning of springtime.
I added the pumpkin cookie recipe to my recipe blog http://www.wendyrfulrecipes.blogspot.com/

Some other pumpkin recipes we like are pumpkin log roll, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bread.
Yumm!!!

2 comments:

danakat said...

Thanks for the recipes! I am excited to try the cookies. YUM!
And I need to ask you a question about two of your cakes...hopefully I'll remember.

Birdie said...

Oooh I will also try the cookie one. I already make pumpkin bread alot. I'm addicted to it. But the cookies sound YUMMY!