Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alphabet Soup!



Over the years we have spelled things that we didn't want the younger children to know what we were talking about. Often this includes treats and 'good' stuff. Rebekah figured out I C E C R E A M at quite a young age (under 20 months). As the kids have gotten older they have joined us in spelling things we don't want a young child to know - O U T S I D E - is another word we spell quite a bit, since if we say it... Liam thinks HE should definitley GO OUTSIDE, right NOW!!!!!

Well, yesterday, Liam came up to dad (before he left) and said, "HMmmm, I want some J K L M N O P, Q." We thought that was the cutest thing!!!!!!! He figured we used the alphabet letters to spell things, he could too! ;-)

What a funny kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so CUTE! We spell things because of our dog too! Believe me he knows the words...treat, walk (that one makes him CRAZY), cat, outside and many more, but these are the ones he will whine about the most! :)

Kimberly said...

Love it! Kids seriously are so funny! I feel like I couldl write a book, and I am not even a mom! :) Too cute!

Traveling Deckers said...

too cute.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I love this story! Cute Liam!