I love Christmas. I love Christmas Music, and decorations. I Love the Season... I Love the reason for the season!
Even though I haven't deocrated as much in recent years as I have at times in my life... I still feel a bit sad when we take it all down and put it all away.
This week while we put things away, we were missing a few pieces of Nativity's (the children's one's that Liam has been playing with)... and a few game pieces that Liam also played with... Noone can kill anyone with a 'lead pipe' in clue right now... as it is missing. Bill decided to move the couch, and then, while the couch was moved we decided to vacuum and then we decided to shampoo the carpets as well. So we had the love seat out in the hallway over night, and I did half the living room, the high traffic area's, then this morning we moved the couch across the room, and I did the other half of the room and did the high traffic area's again. It is not perfect, but it is so much better than it was! Love that Vacuum Bill bought me a few months back! It took a little while to figure out how all those different attachments worked! The book didn't help all that uch either, to be honest. Now to put things back to where they belong! And do the other rooms one by one...
Happy New Years!!!
1 comment:
I too love Christmas and all the decorations but this year I can not wait to put it all away. I feel like finishing decorating the house has been put on hold. Once we get Christmas put away then maybe we will have space to hang some pictures and what not.
Post a Comment