Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's as Cold as Ice...

So... we've all had some frigid weather lately, but I just want to say... I live in the SOUTH!!! It's not supposed to get this cold!
Last week we had a day or two where the high was 12 degrees Fahrenheit... it is a tad warmer this week, but still freezing!! We even had snow the other day! (o.k. if you call 6 flakes SNOWing). Don't laugh, I DO actually know what snow is like... my kids have seen very little of it however. I have seen a couple of friend's blogs that had pic's of a few falling little snow flurries, so I thought I'd try it. The only actual SNOW I was able to get on camera, were the FEW flakes that landed on the trampoline! Look carefully! ;-) This morning, when the girls left for school they texted me and told em to go outside and take some pic's of my car windows. I figured they had scraped something silly in them, since they'd been scraping their car windows in order to see. No silly messages, just some gorgeous frozen ice crystals. It was awfully cold out there, with me in my jammies, but it was very pretty.

1 comment:

Traveling Deckers said...

yep I go out every morning and have to scrap ice off my window but you should not have to do that.