Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trying to learn new things...

I jsut started trying to do digital scrapbooking... so far this is the only one I've tried - Smilebox. And I noticed you could post it to a blog. Score!!!

4 comments:

Traveling Deckers said...

I so want to try this. I need to just take time and do it.

Anonymous said...

I am starting to get into the digital scrapbooking craze and it's taking forever to really get the hang of it with my Photo shop! I am getting a book to help me!

Kimberly said...

I totally love SmileBox, though I've had very little chance to actually use it to its full potential! I know there are some great ones out there that will publish your scrapbooks too! I really want to get into that...but I seriously need more time in my life if that is going to happen!! :) Cute page!

Karen said...

Good luck on your new adventure. I am worried if I started that I would never stop!