Sunday, February 24, 2008

blog additions

I had a whole blog going in my head on the way home from church today... but now that I sit down at the computer I can't remember what it was I was going to write about!

I guess I will comment about some additions I would like to make to my blog. After looking around at some of ya'lls blogs, I liked Jennifer's reading list. I added that one, and I liked the recipe file idea on Alisha's blog. I have been thinking about compiling our favorite family recipes so that I can pass them all along to my kids when they leave home. So now I'll just do it here, and it will be killing two birds with one stone! ;-) what a deal!

I do have an issue, as I added things last night till nearly 1 am! (see I don't' have time for blogging! my husband was right!), I don't like that as I added one thing reading list, but I did it after the blog links to ya'lls blogspots, the most recent addition is put at the top. I would rather have some of those other list areas, like reading and recipes, below the list of blogspots. Does any of this make sense? Maybe I do need a tutorial or two. When my teenagers aren't around to help me with things!

maybe you will be able to teach an old dog new tricks... ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can just click and drag the boxes when you are in layout mode and put the things in the order you want them.....does that make sense?????

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! ;)

If you need any more help with your blog stuff just give me a holler and I can help ya!

Lisa said...

heeheehee, you're funny!!