Friday, February 22, 2008

I have a blog...

I'm totally new to this and don't even know for sure how to connect other peoples blogs or to let anyone know I have this blog... I'm not very computer literate, and I don't have a ton of time to spend blogging or reading others blogs, so I'm not sure why I finally did this other than I have been missing out on keeping track of so many of the cute things my kids have done or said and perhaps if I put them down in a blog then I will have them. I've heard you can journal in a blog and eventually get it bound in a book form. We'll see if I make it that far. I can hope.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wecome to the "blogging" world!!

Rachel and Joshua said...

See, you have the advantage of teenagers to help you blog. They know way more about it than we do! :) Welcome to the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, Wendy!

Jenni said...

Yay! So glad you finally joined us! Let me know if you want some help connecting the other blogs to yours - it makes them easier to keep up with everyone.

Wendyrful said...

Hi.
This is Amanda.
I have to help my mom,
because she is mentally messed up.
It's 11 o'clock at night.

I love you mommy.
:D