We are fixing up Sariah's bedroom.
When we first moved into this house, I painted the big room for the three little girls. about 3 years ago, we switched things around, put the big girls in the big room so they had room to hang out with friends, and the two little girls went into Rebekah's old room, with white walls (it took me two years to paint them a really light pink/lavendar color), and Sariah moved into Amanda's old room, which had tan walls, to go with her panda bear bamboo stuff. I painted a frog pond on one wall, and a tree for her monkey's on another. Then when Liam came along, we put his crib up in her room, with froggy bedding. We are getting redy to build Liam a room of his own (we're going to floor the area over the two story front entryway. it will be a small room/lot area at the top of our stairs, but just big enough for him.
Today we spent the afternoon, finishing up one of the walls in Sariah's room. She picked the colors and the design idea. I think it turned out really cute!!! We'll see how all the rest of the walls turn out! We ordered her a new bed since she has been sleeping on the trundle bed out from under one of the other beds. It is a top bunk with a desk underneath and a bookshelf. It should take another 2-3 weeks to come in, so I at least have that long to work on her walls, a little at a time. She wants to help so... I'm not allowed to paint when she's not home; ie: when she's at school 5 days a week! so it may take a while!
2 comments:
Did you PAINT the spots???? It is very, very cute. My niece has similar bedroom decor but they used stickable spots that come off easily (I think)...but her "spots" are all the same size. I like that Sariah's are all different sizes.
Super cute!!
Post a Comment