Monday, February 25, 2008

My Kids

***Here is a message I lost a while ago***


I have put a new blog link to the left for posts about my kids. You know, all those cute things the kids say or do that you don't want to forget, and if you don't actually write them down, then forget it... it's gone! You don't remember exactly what it was, who said it, or did it, how old they were at the time, if you remember the cute thing at all... That is part of why I decided to do a blog at all, was to have a place to keep track of all these cute things, so... I did a post about something adorable (I think most of the things he does are adorable... but some people think I'm biased or something) Liam did recently. Go check it out. I think you'll agree, it's pretty darn cute!



Tomorrow I will be traveling to Montgomery for the 2nd Annual Drive for Midwives, to the State house and we're doing a rally and talking to our legislators to try and get them to pass a law legalizing Midwives in Alabama. It will be Liam's third trip to Montgomery to the state house. I'll try to take some pic's of the kids tomorrow. What a little activist he is at such a young age... ;-) Sariah and Amanda are going with us. Rebekah is jealous! She really wants to go but has concert tickets to see Linkin Park tomorrow night in Nashville, with friends, so... that's where she's headed after school. I told her it was all about priorities. Actually she was going to go with me last week to the Senate Hearing where they read our bill SB240, but I ended up being at a birth that morning, so... she didnt' get to go see how the Government works. It's a good field trip for the kids. I jsut wish they would be able to get a school excuse signed by one of our Senators or something. Wonder if they school would accept that and not have it count against them, for a parent sick day note??? Wonder if my kids would be brave enough to ask? Rebekah actually was going to write to our Senator for last week to see if he'd be willing to sign a note. The other kids haven't done that. Don't know if they are gutsy enough. ;-) We'll see what happens.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments: