Monday, February 25, 2008

Dots

Yes, we painted each and every spot! trying to find different sizes of circles to trace was fun! and then trying to have them be 'random' as well as not to close together with the colors... oh well, some will just have to have more than once dot of the same color next to each other... but I do think it looks super cute! I love how it turned out! Of course, the design for the whole room may be questionable... she wants something different on each wall. So she wanted striped on one wall, we're doing it white with the yellow, pink, purple, lavender and green stripes. I hope it blends well enough. She also wants a wall where she can splatter all the different colors of pain on it. She has a friend who got to do a wall like that. I CAN'T believe I'm actually seriously considering letting her try it! YIKES! What is wrong with me!?!?! Of course if we ever try to sell this house I will have to paint layers and layers of white KILZ paint over the top to cover it all up! The room may actually end up being a foot smaller all around with all the layers of paint on it! ;-) he he!

3 comments:

danakat said...

I love the dots! My girls would go crazy for that! I'll make sure they don't see your blog anytime soon. ;)

If you're reading Scot Westerfeld, have you read his Uglies series?

Wendyrful said...

Yes I've read the Uglies series. I wanted to come to the book club the night ya'll discusse that book, I really wanted to chat with some others about some of the concepts that were in the series... however I ended up out of town or at a birth or somethign where I could NOT come to the book club that night. Big bummer!!!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is Sariah, you sure have an awesome mom to let you design your own room! Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest....