A-Attached or single? Attached.
B-Best friend: Bill
C- Cake or Pie: What Flavor??? I love cake, Lemon Merangue and key Lime Pie, yummy, and a few fruit pies... Strawberry is probably my favorite, I love sweets...
D- Day of choice: Sat... I know I can usually sleep in as there aren't too many actual commitments, noone to get off to school, or appointments to keep.
E- Essentials: running water is a favorite of mine... I hate dry lips, so lip stuff of some sort, I have allergies so tissues are pretty important.
F- Favorite color: I guess purple - I used to love writing in purple ink, back when I wrote many many long snail mail letters!
G-Gummy bears or worms- the REAL German Gummies!!!
H- Hometown-I was born in Idaho Falls, ID
I- Indulgences: reading, chocolate, computer time, spending money on birth books, or birth stuff J- January or July-I Like April, spring, new life, not too cold not too hot in most places around the globe I've lived in.
K - WHAT HAPPENED TO K??? This one was left off!
L-Life would be incomplete without: Family and friends. I think I agree with Karen
M- Married date: June 20th, 1989 - almost 20 years - I can't imagine my life without my hubby
N- Number of siblings: 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples-I like good oranges cold and sliced... I love apples, plain, with salt, with peanut butter, with caramel, candied, with fruit dip, in cobbler, as Sauce. They are just so versatile!
P- Phobias or fears- I am a bit germ phobic, I fear not raising my family well enough, and losing my children.
Q- Quotes: "You can always find someone better off than you and you can always find someone worse off than you. So be happy with who you are." That's from my mom. I heard it a lot growing up. Oh Karen I like this one too! I wish my kids would get this idea too!
R- Reason to smile- Seeing a new life come into this world! that moment is so amazing, o.k. I often cry, but they are tears of Joy and Amazement at the awesomeness of it all! Such a perfect little person, created by God! How can you see that and not believe in God?!
S- Season: Spring.
T- Tag three- Not sure... I tagged others the last time and don't think anyone actually did it... perhaps I'll tag the freind who tagged me last, the same friend who made me decide to start blogging. Rachel H.
U- Unknown fact about me: ??? what should I tell that others might not know...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don't eat tons of meat, but... I couldn't live without it either.
W-Worst habit: sweets, ignoring my house and family for my indulgences... computer, t.v. and reading (and birth stuff)
X-X-ray or Ultrasound-Only when absolutely necessary
Y-Your Zodiac: Sagitarius
Z-Favorite Zoo animal: most all of them! They are all amazing - seeing God's creatures and trying to imagine all that goes into creating all those amazing things. How can anyone think that they just just evolved from the goo in a swamp somehow... I just don't understand that!
O.K. so maybe this got a little too deep, and was meant just for fun... but thanks Karen for tagging me! don't anyone else tag me for a while... I can't send tag anyone else just yet!
1 comment:
Wow. I'm impressed. I thought with all the building stuff you would not have noticed. Loved reading it!
Post a Comment