I've been tagged
10 years ago I was:
* I was a mother of three living in New Mexico, and another one on the way, and looking for a Midwife (they were listed in the PHONE BOOK! Yippeee!!!)
* I didn't even know about Doula's yet!
* I NEVER imagined I'd have 6 Kids!
5 things on my to do list for today:
* Finish sewing a baby gift and get it in the mail! - didn't finish...
* take a shower and get dressed - check!
* go to a movie - with the family - Horton Hears a Who - didn't happen till monday
* clean house - not so much
If I were a billionaire I would:
* Pay off our Debt * Put money in college funds * Take fun family vacations * Donate to good Causes
* Build on to our house
Bad habits:
*eating too much (I like to eat, and chocolate is a food group right?)
* I'm not good at keeping up with my house.
* I get upset at my kids too easily
5 places I've lived:
* Idaho * California * Utah * New york * Hawaii * Alabama * Germany * New Mexico * Japan
Jobs I've had: * Nursery worker at my mom's Preschool * Hallmark cards and gift store
* Mc Donalds * Catering at BYU - Hawaii Campus * Nanny * Mom * Doula * Childbirth Educator * Midwife Apprentice
Thing most people don't know about me:
* I'm a very shy person/self confidence problems
you're tagged: I'm not sure who has done this already or not I'm still new to this so Havne't been reading blogs all that long
*AnnaLee *Beckie * Dana * Lisa
Answer the questions and post them on your blog. Leave me a comment when you're done-then you tag 4 new people! Ahhhh, good fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment