How many Engineers does it take to put up a piece of sheet rock? (That's for you Rich! I'd have never thought of that lovely comment if you hadn't said it yourself...) ;-)
So, we went from an open two story enteryway this morning to a closed in room, complete with a ceiling, and most of a floor. I suppose, I would've gotten more painting done if I hadn't had Visiting Teaching appointments today as well. Tomorrow after Birth Stories and More where the topic is Doula's, birthing experiences with doula, etc. I'll come home and get back to painting. Sariah wants to get the Painting in her room finished, so she get her bed put together.
2 comments:
You are very busy! I can't beleive that you are so far and it's only Wednesday. Our family could never do something like this. And then to blog about it..WOW!!!
I can't wait to see the finished project!!
Post a Comment