Monday, March 17, 2008

Painting Sariah's walls








We have finally gotten back to painting in Sariah's room. I have to paint over some of my cute artwork, back when she loved Frogs and Monkeys... Now we have the wall with spots, and we are workign on the other walls. So far we have a plain lavendar wall, but that won't be for long... I'll add more pic's as I get more painting done.
By the way - Sariah is not MAKING me paint over her walls, I want to do it for her. She reported that she still likes monkeys and frogs also. I just wanted to help her room 'grow up' a little bit. Tomorrow we'll do more painting.

5 comments:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

I caught up again. I kept wondering why I hadn't seen much on your blog. Duh!! It was because I was neglegent and didn't add your link to my page until now!! Now I have swift and easy access. I love the remodeiling you are doing in the rooms. I still need to paint the flowers in Skylah's room and finish our bedroom's trim. I am very tempted to take down the accordian doors on our closets and replace them with curtains. I think it would be so much more elegant.
Anyways, that is great you were able to be a part of another birth!! How exciting. And it sounds like she had such a healthy babe!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are quite the BUSY lady! Good luck on all the house projects! In about 10 more weeks (after my classes are done) I'll be on that bandwagon! :)

Dahnelle said...

OK, that is adorable.

Jenni said...

Makes me sad 1) that Sariah is growing up and 2) that all our hard work is vanishing! I can't wait to see the finished room though!

Jerry and Mona Sherwood Ohana said...

I liked the tree and the frog!

Jerry